Our aim and passion at BloomingFit is to make exercise in pregnancy and as a mum as safe, professional and easy as possible.
We want to support you, your baby and family to be fit and healthy.
Therefore we have put together a BloomingFit 'Yellow Pages' of trainers and Instructors who hold accredited ante and post natal exercise qualifications and validated by REPs (Register of Exercise Professionals) and therefore professionally qualified to exercise with ante & post natal clients.
Fitness Professionals join our Directory
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
To see our own special team of BloomingFit trainers please click here.
- Alix Hubble
- Qualified Ante & Post Natal Exercise Trainer
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.penelopefitstar.com/
Helping you to achieve your maximum "yummy mummy" potential through positive guidance, encouragement and motivation.
- Apple Tree Wellbeing (Claire Simmonds)
- A training venue for mums & mums to be
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07773 754050
- Website: www.appletreewellbeing.co.uk
Calling all mums and mums to be. One of the key ideas behind the Apple Tree Wellbeing training suite was to provide somewhere for you to train, socialise and feel comfortable with bump or new born baby.
- Craig Peters
- With a 12 year athletics career competing at grass root through to international level competition I understand the importance in making workouts specific, functional & fun.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07870855269
- Website: www.startrite-fitness.co.uk
"Having gained a wealth of knowledge and practical experience through my athletics career competing and working with endurance coaches at international level, I understand the importance in making every workout as specific, varied and enjoyable as possible in order to see progression and continued involvement. I welcome the opportunity to work with clients of all backgrounds and will develop workouts based on your unique abilities"